Invest in your Future.
We invite all state and county officials, organizations, attorneys and individual practitioners working in the family support community to join us in our cause by becoming members of IFSEA. The benefits are many and support a variety of professional interests, including:
- Opportunities to network with peers from a diverse range of disciplines across the State of Illinois
- Access to current information and best practices, including regular updates on federal and state legislation
- Quarterly newsletters that detail the latest activities, issues, techniques, and changes in family support enforcement
- Educational webinars for attorneys that provide information on changing legislation, case law and procedures, that count towards Continuing Legal Education (CLE) credits
- Annual conferences that offer educational and networking opportunities while reinforcing our purpose and commitment – and also count towards CLE credits